Device Manager NX Enterprise
Device Manager NX Enterprise makes it possible to consistently and efficiently manage even the largest global document output fleets.
With support for an unlimited number of devices, Device Manager NX Enterprise enables central and local IT teams to effectively coordinate management and maintenance responsibilities. Reporting and policy application can be undertaken centrally, enabling local teams to focus on optimisation and maintenance.
Device Manager NX Enterprise offers a powerful dashboard interface, providing an instant snapshot of fleet status and enabling future performance to be modelled. Admin tools make it easy to control and clone performance, functionality and access features across individual and groups of devices.
Automated reporting and billing offers detailed insights into device usage and performance, and can contribute to a more sustainable use of resources within the organisation.
- Manage unlimited document output devices across international operations, including Ricoh, third party and USB-connected models
- Centralise reporting and policy application for greater consistency and effectiveness
- Streamline monitoring and maintenance with simple, powerful management tools
- Accurately track the usage of resources around the organisation with automated reporting and billing
- Support sustainability goals with detailed insights into device use and power consumption