1, August , 2019
Benefits of a RICOH Photocopier!!
A good quality office photocopier is an invaluable investment, and with the right servicing, one that will last for many years.
The benefits it may bring include:
– Fast copy speed. A standalone office copier will have a much higher ppm (pages per minute) rating than a multi-function photocopier, with high end models reaching over 90 pages per minute.
– Low printing cost per page. The photocopy machine may be expensive in the first place, but per page, the cost of copying is very low, especially in the case of laser printers.
– Durable. This type of office copier is designed to withstand very heavy use, making it the best choice for businesses that need daily copying.
– Document finishing features, such as binding, sorting and stapling. These features are far less common and less durable in multi-function photocopiers.
– Excellent functionality. Because standalone copiers are designed to do just that, copy, they are extremely fit for purpose. This means that they can cater for complex copy needs, such as duplex printing, different paper sizes, paper thicknesses and alignments.
– Multitasking features. The best photocopy machines, connected to several workstations, can do multiple jobs at the same time for different users.
– They’re easy to use and control with large, clear display panels.
– No need to connect the photocopier to a desktop so that it can start making copies, although it can work as a printer or scanner should the need arise.
– Inbuilt memory means that documents can be backed up for quick access and amendments.
Give us a call on 021 4277841 for more information on our RICOH photocopiers !!
What you need to set up an Efficient Home Office!!18 March ,2020
Which Office Photocopiers/Printers Suit Small Businesses the Best?27 February ,2020
Office Ergonomics Tips To Improve Workplace Wellness19 February ,2020